Section 1: Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy is applied differently if the cancellation happens before or during course.
1-Cancellation before course
Cancellation before 1 month:
If client decides to cancel his/her subscription to a course more than 30 days before the first lesson, Kid Able will reimburse the integral amount of the course.
Cancellation after 1 month:
If client decides to cancel his/her subscription to a course less or equal than 30 days before the first lesson, Kid Able will reimburse 80% of the amount for the course.
2-Cancellation during course
Cancellation in advance (CIA):
If client cancels at least 24 hours prior to the start of the class, Kid Able will allow client to make-up the class up to 3 times in the month with a maximum of 4 make-up course.
Cancellation on day (COD):
If client cancels on the day prior to the start of the course, the class will be counted on the number of hours of the course. The missed class is not transferred to another day.
If client arrives late at the course, front desk officer will bring the student to his/her class. There is no admission in classroom 20 minutes after the beginning of the class.
3-Cancellation by Kid Able
If Kid Able is cancelling course, Kid Able will preferably propose a new slot for course. If new slot is not available, Kid Able will reimburse the integral amount of the course.
Section 2: Make-up course
Make-up course is a replacement class that student can attend if he misses a lesson in the program. This make-up course shall be the same program that student is applying. Branch administrator will propose to parent and student a date for the make-up course.
Kid Able allows a maximum of 3 make-up classes per course in the month and a maximum of 4 make-up courses for the complete program. If student is absent more than 3 times during the program, the missed classes are lost and not reimbursed.
Section 3: Terms and conditions
Kid Able applies terms and conditions to its services.
- Customer must pay its course prior first class. Kid Able accepts late payment at the day of the first class. Customer can make one (1) class change after the booking.
- Cancellation policy is applicable to all courses at any time except for summer camp, summer course and daycare service.
- Kid Able reserves the right to change a part or all terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- The school is closed on some public holidays and opens on others. Course planning is indicated to customer during student registration/enrollment. Kid Able reserves the right to change the course planning at any time. Kid Able will communicate course planning changes to any parties at least one (1) day before the modification.
- If student level of English and/or Chinese is unsuitable for the course customer has booked, Kid Able reserves the right to move you to a more suitable one, or to refuse admission to the school. If Kid Able moves student to a more expensive course as a result, customer will have to pay the difference. If Kid Able moves student to a cheaper course, customer will not receive any refund.
- Customer must pay all course fees if student leave early or miss lessons.
- Kid Able reserves the right to exclude student in the event of irregular attendance or unacceptable behavior. In this case customer will have to pay all course fees plus any additional costs incurred.
- Kid Able tries to run all advertised courses, but Kid Able reserves the right to cancel courses where this is unavoidable. In this case Kid Able will always offer customer an alternative, but if customer chooses not to accept it, Kid Able will refund customer all fees paid.
- Kid Able reserves the right to hold our courses at either Language School or at a suitable offsite location, irrespective of the published location. Although Kid Able will always try to respect the stated maximum class size, Kid Able reserves the right to exceed it.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, Kid Able reserves the right to take any fair and reasonable action that Kid Able think appropriate.
Section 4: Reimbursement Policy
Reimbursement policy is applied indifferently.
- Reimbursement policy is not applicable to promotion or free course and lesson.
- Kid Able will reimburse only through wire bank transfer. Kid Able will not deliver any cash at the front desk.
- Kid Able will reimburse within seven (7) days after the confirmation of the cancellation.
- Kid Able will reimburse integral amount of the course if client demonstrates that cancellation is due to unexpected events such as home moving, unemployment or decease.
- Kid Able will not reimburse the cost of books.