Conversation Program is designed for children from 1 to 6 years old
Conversation and Basic Conversation is a short-term language program build on a pair area of learning: Listening and Speaking. Basic Conversation program is a 20-hour weekday course that is designed for children from 1 to 6 years old; in continuation, Conversation program is a 30-hours weekdays course that is designed for children from 6 to 12 years old. The aim of this program is to prepare children and be ready in the English or Chinese environment. Based on flashcard recognition, students will develop vocabulary in several themes and be familiar in a compartment of communication.
Conversation language program is an effective method to prepare for a short-notice travel in a foreign country.
- Level requirements: low beginner to intermediate
- Class size: average 4 students, maximum 6 students
- Number of lessons per week: 1 to 5 lessons per week based on program
- Lesson duration: basic conversation: 1 hour, conversation: 2 hours
- Age: minimum 1 year old to maximum 12 years old
- Course duration: basic conversation: 20 classes, conversation: 15 classes
- Class date: weekdays only, check the nearest language school for course planning