Kid Able Thailand is following the teaching and learning concepts that Dr. Maria MONTESSORI developed for an effective learning process to child.
The concept of Montessori education theory can be resumed as:
“Montessori education is fundamentally a model of human development, and an educational approach based on that model. The model has two basic principles. First, children and developing adults engage in psychological self-construction by means of interaction with their environments. Second, children, especially under the age of six, have an innate path of psychological development.”
– Understanding the Human Being Forward – Dr. Maria MONTESSORI
Kid Able Thailand language school delivers the core value of this education theory under our unique concept of 2C+2S that emphasizes:
- Creativity: Because every child sees his surrounding environment in a different manner than an adult, child creates a different way to use tools and move in his environment. At Kid Able Thailand our teacher stimulate the creativity of the child with appropriate material from painting with hand to complex drawing with color pencil through a wide variety of construction blocks and educational toys.
- Concentration: Concentration is a key element in the learning process because concentration is driving child capability to acquire new skill. Kid Able Thailand develops concentration and dedication through repetition of exercises and real life cases.
- Self-Confidence: Confidence is essential in the development of child. Confidence is growing with achievement. Kid Able Thailand encourages children to achieve their exercises by themselves to gain self-confidence.
- Sociability: Because every child will interact with outside environment during his entire life, child needs to develop sociability with his peer and with adult. Kid Able Thailand promotes socialization and leadership of child within small group through group games and educational project works.
At Kid Able Thailand our teachers are trained facilitators in the classroom, always ready to assist and direct. Their purpose is to stimulate the child’s enthusiasm for learning and to guide it through an adapted teaching program, without interfering with the child’s natural desire to teach him-self and become independent. Each child works through his individual cycle of activities, and learns to truly understand according to his own unique needs and capabilities.